What to do if you think there has been an error or problem:
If you think there has been an error or problem with your Intermex remittance transfer:
- Call us at 1-800-670-8611; or
- Write us at 9480 S. Dixie Hwy., Miami, FL 33156; or
- E-mail us at [email protected]
You must contact Intermex within 180 days of the date we promised to you that funds would be made available to the recipient. When you do, please tell us:
- Your name and address and telephone number;
- The error or problem with the transfer, and why you believe it is an error or problem;
- The name of the person receiving the funds, and if you know it, his or her telephone number or address;
- The dollar amount of the transfer;
- The confirmation code or number of the transaction.
Intermex will determine whether an error occurred within 90 days after you contact us and we will correct any error promptly. Intermex will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If Intermex decides that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of any documents we used in our investigation.
What to do if you want to cancel a remittance transfer:
You have the right to cancel a remittance transfer and obtain a refund of all funds paid to Intermex, including any fees. In order to cancel, you must contact us at 1-800-670-8611 or email [email protected] within 30 minutes of payment for the transfer.
When you contact Intermex, you must provide us with information to help us identify the transfer you wish to cancel, including the amount and location where the funds were sent. We will refund your money within three business days of your request to cancel a transfer as long as the funds have not already been picked up or deposited into a recipient's account.